Why Cloth Diapers?
Reusable cloth diapers have many benefits, including:
- Environmental: Cloth diapers reduce waste for families with children in diapers by more than 50%.
- Financial: Cloth diapers allow families to save more than $2000 per child.
- Health: Cloth diapers help parents reduce exposure of their babies’ skin and lungs to the chemicals in disposable diapers.
- Cute and comfortable: Parents love putting soft cloth diapers, available in a variety of styles and patterns, on their babies.
- Convenient: Once you’ve purchased your stash, no more weekly trips to the store to purchase more – simply put a load in the laundry!
Where can I find more information about using cloth diapers?
The Real Diaper Association offers a cloth diaper user guide on their website.
Spreading the Word About Cloth Diapers
This world record attempt is a great way to show the world how many people are already choosing and using reusable cloth diapers successfully. But there are still a lot of people who don’t know about cloth diapers. If you want to help spread the word about cloth diapers, please join the Real Diaper Association, the 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that advocates for the use of reusable cloth diapers.
Can’t join us for the world record attempt, but still want to help?
To support cloth diaper advocacy efforts, please become a member of the Real Diaper Association. Donations to fund the Real Diaper Association’s cloth diaper advocacy work are also gratefully accepted here.
Heather McNamara, Executive Director of the Real Diaper Association, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that advocates for the use of reusable cloth diapers,